My passion for the gaming community drives me to continually challenge myself to try new ways of art and design. Being self-motivated also brings to the table my ability to work independently or become an asset to any team environment. I know my enjoyment of continuous self-improvement will be a great benefit to any company looking to stay on the cutting edge of video game development.
I am a driven junior developer that is always looking for new ways to improve myself and any project I am working on. I can promise that I will be one of your most dedicated contributors to any process.
Junior developer skill levels out 100%
My experience can only grow with every challenge.
With this experience and time I have had many opportunities to work with great companies and teams.
I look forward to being a part of your team soon.
Company: Data Tech
– One of Tampa’s leading managed IT service providers.
Role: Backup Engineer
– System configuration of severs for backup and restoration.
– Supported servers include: DC, SQL, Host, VOIP, APP, POS, IIS, Web,
– Maintenance, management and upgrades for listed systems.
– Data flow diagrams, charts and overview tracking.
Company: Access 48
– Access48 is an ecommerce platform offering ADA signs in 48 hours.
Role: Product Designer
– Development ideas and designs.
– Product creation and alterations.
– Product shipment and quality control.
Company: Grimm Studios
– Grimm Studios, LLC is a premier developer and creator of entertainment products
Role: Lead Designer
– Art and design; production, direction, and vision.
– Pipeline management and alteration.
– Art and animation assist creation.
– Web and marketing design and creation.
– Support.com is a leading provider of cloud-based software and services for technology support
Role: Remote Service Technician
– Troubleshooting and fixing digital and technical problems.
– Management of workflow and data changes.
– Support and assistants of client devices.
From what I have learned you should always be growing as a designer. This means creating new content and being involved with the community.
This is my development journey, but I would love for you to be included and able to look back with me.
Make sure to check out my full portfolio and demo reel.